Advice from experienced professionals
Experienced specialist tax solutions
At Howtosavetax Ltd, we are experienced tax advisers. We have access to specialist tax solutions which many small advisers do not. We use our experience to design a solution to provide the desired benefits to you and your family, while preserving as much of the family wealth as possible.
We do not set out with a fixed solution in mind. We pride ourselves on our ability to really listen to your needs and find the solution which meets all of your requirements. A main focus of our service to you is asking questions to identify fully the parameters of the planning issue and fully understand what you really want to achieve.
A systematic approach
- What are your objectives and desired outcomes? Have we identified all relevant issues? We will consider all tax and non-tax issues relevant to the case. Do any other issues arise as a result of our discussions?
- How can we best balance tax priorities with non-tax priorities? Will a solution that saves tax, have non-tax consequences?
- Are there other ways the desired benefits and outcomes can be achieved? Sometimes a stated objective is looking for particular benefits or outcomes that the desired solution may not deliver, or that can better be achieved in a different way.
- What are the costs and benefits of each solution? Saving more tax is irrelevant if the costs reduce or negate the benefits.
- Finally, we will collectively decide which solution is best, and then begin implementation.